Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 30 - Gratitude

Hi friends...I am so encouraged by your comments about these gratitude posts, both online and in person. It is exciting that God is using this exercise to do more than stretch my own self!

I'm diving straight in tonight--5 things from my day that turned my thoughts toward God:

1. Time to sit in the sunshine next to my spring flower bed thinking and writing about the state of my soul.

2. A freshly mopped kitchen floor...does it for me every time!

3. The majesty of Aslan in The Chronicles of Narnia stories...we're still listening to the series on audio. Our car drives are so peaceful...and exciting these days!

4. Unnecessary band-aids that magically make owies better.

5. A chance to rock my sleeping (big) baby, even though he woke up because of a hoarse cough (I hope the cough was just from a throat tickle).

No comments: