Thursday, April 07, 2011

Day 25 - Gratitude

This post will have to be quick. Although it is 6:55, I already hear Zane and the day will be in full gear before I know it! So good thing I took lots of pictures yesterday. Sometimes a beautiful, sunny spring day is all I need to get me going in thankful mode!

1. Miss Peggy at the library! She is the best story-time librarian ever! All my kiddos have listened to her read, sing silly songs and have fun since before they were walking.


Zane thought he'd like a different chair...


And then discovered a poster with neat book covers...


Bubbles! Bubbles! Bubbles!


2. Another special teacher, Miss Shari. Elena is enjoying her second year learning piano and has her first recital coming up!


3. I found brown paint on the garage shelf so we could paint the Trojan Horse!


3. Nature Study...and beautiful red tulips just opening up. Perfect for my little artist to sketch. She had permission to go anywhere on the block...I'm so glad she chose our front yard.


5. And one more homemade snack try...but these are already winners around here as I've made them several times. Homemade Granola Bars from Erica at Confessions of a Homeschooler.



---and because they're my kiddos...of course they added sprinkles!



1 comment:

Puddlemom said...

Those look yummy. Will have to try those too!