Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Boys' Birthdays!

It's Birthday Season at our house...only one more to go this month. Here are some snaps of our fun times for ya to check out!


Four boys all born the same week, all but one the same year! That's my Kai-boy in orange.



We didn't wonder why he had a tummy ache that evening...


Almost every Vox boy child (and several of the girls) around age 6! It was a blast and they loved swimming altogether. I had my work cut out for me just making sure Zane didn't drown...he has no fear!


Speaking of Zane...he turned two on the 11th! Here he is seriously working on blowing that second candle out.


A bi-tar!!! And with Mickey Mouse to boot! He was in heaven!


That afternoon we drove out to spend a few days in Wichita. We celebrated with a trip to Coldstone Creamery. Mmmmm....

I like to take them all at once for birthday portraits. So they are all ready to go, but Momma couldn't find her $50 gift certificate and called it off. (Anyone who has ever prepared their young children for picture day can imagine the anguish in my own heart at calling it off...hours of dressing, blow drying, flat ironing, not spilling...all for naught. Sigh.) You can also see why I take them to a professional. This was the best one out of several. Okay, the last one was fun.



1 comment:

Christi said...

The last one makes me laugh...alot. Was Zane laughing? :)