Saturday, June 23, 2007

Scrapbooking Suggestions?

Seeing how much I am hooked on blogging...I think I may take a stab at digital scrapbooking-'cause let me tell ya...the real thing ain't happenin'! Have you ever tried it? Bought software and thought about trying it?

Seems iRemember is the only one available for Macs and looks like it's too basic for what I want (okay, looks really crappy). I'd rather not use just Photoshop, though I do have PS Elements on both my PC & Mac. Also saw stellar reviews for Creating Keepsakes software and Art Explosion Scrapbook Factory Deluxe---both PC based. Thing is that I keep all our pix on the Mac so would have to double up or something...not to mention I'd have to sit at the desk rather than on the couch with the PowerBook.
On the other hand, I could just keep blogging about my kids on Silly Rabbits and figure out how to print those out and mount them in a scrapbook! Two birds, one stone. I like that.

No comments: