Monday, June 25, 2007

Dig It?

So Rustin tells me Sunday that he 'tagged' me on his blog. Whaaat?? I guess I'm not so "down" with blogging slang yet. Of course, now I feel famous since there is a link to my blog on one of super-blog-man's posts! Though suspiciously looking like a chain letter in disguise, I'll go for it...

5 Things I Dig about Jesus:

1. He's real. As in not phony.
2. When he returns there will be no hiding from him...I like to imagine him swooping down from heaven in the midst of huge thunderclouds & speeding across the sky with his arms outstretched. How AMAZING will that day be?!!
3. He's not afraid to walk away. JJones was the first person to call my attention to that...thanks!
4. Omnipresence. He has been since before creation of our world. Does he think: Been there, done that? Sometimes unfathomable.
5. You hem me in—behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me. Psalm 139:5 He holds me, lifts me, always has me.

Here's the deal: I get taggged; link to the tagger (that'd be the Myth); list my 5 things; tag 5 more bloggers--but do I know 5 more bloggers that's haven't been tagged? Well, here are 4:

Jodine
Suzanne
Correnta
Bobbie

No comments: