Saturday, December 06, 2008

Top 10...

My Top 10 Pros & Cons to Pregnancy

PROS
10. People do stuff for me now
9. Front row parking at HyVee
8. Now people say I'm "so cute" (not sure if that's a PRO or CON)
7. Napping feels wonderful!
6. Rarely having to shave my legs...my hair just stops growing!
5. Feeling the new baby kick (courtesy of Elena)
4. Her can't ice skate (courtesy of Kai)
3. Picking out cute baby clothes
2. I can eat whatever I want, like I didn't before
1. Bigger Boobs!

Okay, that's what I get for leaving my blog window open. Those were mostly written by my dear husband. Though I was going to say that my girls are back!..just not for number one. My true number one is feeling the new little life flutter then kick & punch around.

CONS
10. 1st Trimester Nausea
9. Support hose everyday
8. No Riesling when dining out
7. Lack of comfort sleeping
6. Bloody noses, a lot
5.
Body aches & pains...and only Tylenol to kick them
4. Feeling Frumpy (unlike "feeling groovy")
3. Just not being able to do so much
2. My legs look like someone beat them with a baseball bat--varicose veins strike again
1. Quack, quack, waddle, waddle (will I ever walk normally again?)

No comments: