Monday, July 25, 2011

I ♥ Mary Margaret's!

Since most of you know my obsession with great deals (aka garage sales), it will come as no surprise that consignment shopping is right up there on my list of fun things to do! Mary Margaret's Consignment Boutique in Lee's Summit has long been my fav place to find fashionable digs and with the Italy trip fast approaching (less than 6 weeks!!!) I have some shopping to do!

Here are today's finds...I went in looking for some dressed up tops with collars and a LBD:


From L to R: Banana Republic button down tailored cotton/spandex blouse; green Maurices button down cap sleeve top with waist tie (super cute burn-out fabric, see below); sleeveless Express print tank with tie; tailored black capris--no boundaries brand from Wal-barf--who knew?; Express LBD, new with tags, fits like a glove and super chic.

Isn't this fabric sweet?


And the best part was the $43.63 price tag...for all of it!! Whoop! I also got my first peek at Mary Margaret's home store, just down the strip, where I found this little guy circa the '70s I'm sure.


He's decking out our hall bathroom counter, much to the children's delight, and goes with our kinda new shower curtain that has trees, squirrels and owls.


So next time you're in the market for some wardrobe spiffing up...head over to MM's! They have boutiques in Lee's Summit off Oldham Parkway (near the Chipman shopping area) and in Blue Springs. I consign my clothes there too...funny how often I run across something I brought in and almost grab it to try on!

1 comment:

Barb said...

if you are tired of your shower curtain.... I am interested in buying it!

barb