Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bye, bye baby!

Tomorrow our little baby Zane turns one! It's been quite the year...he's added so much fun to our family and I'm not sure how many times I've got to exclaim "Yes, he was born in the car!" to someone with their jaw hanging open! Good thing I don't mind being the center of attention ...ha! (You can read that adventure HERE.)

Right now he is dumping the trash can (it's empty) in between attempts to walk, well, more like run across the office to knock over Elena and Kai's building block masterpieces. We are going to celebrate his birthday this weekend with cupcakes and some Grandma & Grandpa's...should be a fun day!

Here's a few pictures of our sweet guy.

Yes! I made it to the top of the stairs!

Kai made me this cool pillow.

I really like Sissy's markers!

Mommy said I could play in here to keep me busy!

Hee-hee...heading up the stairs again.

Hi from my playpen! It keeps me out of trouble.

Plus it's fun to smoosh my face up against the side.

Hmmmm...what's wrong with this picture?

I found a cookie on the floor, YUM!

Mean ol' Mamma took the cookie away! Poor baby!

1 comment:

Jodien said...

Miss this baby today. WHEN ARE you moving closer? I actually miss all your kiddos after having them for a week!