Saturday, September 15, 2007

Smile Makers--for me anyway...

  • My little nieces Naomi & Stella thinking that standing up is the only way to play on their sit-n-spin!
  • Kai's giggle
  • Elena's true-blue sparklely eyes
  • One of my best friends wants to giggle when her yoga instructor tells her to "envision looking out your third eye" or other very serious things when doing a pose.
  • acne.org -- Seriously, 6 months after discovering this site, my skin is clearer than it was before puberty hit! Evidently hormones can also go wack-o on ya after 30...or maybe after babies...or maybe both. But I'm smiling now.
  • Daylilies
  • That my mom has a 46 lb. bulldog. In the house. Along w/a mini-wiener dog, 2 cats, 2 teenagers and one almost teenager. I smile because it is her, not me. (Sorry Mom!)
  • Allergy medicine
  • Going out for Chinese with Eric last night. W/o kiddos!
  • Our church's permission to use the coolest tree of life logo (its the logo in the background behind Dei).
  • Keeping up with my laundry
  • The thought of maybe having another baby...next year? Maybe. Guess it depends on the day whether that makes me smile or not.
  • Snuggling under the blankets on crisp almost-fall mornings with the windows open.

No comments: