Thursday, May 31, 2007

Siblings

Brothers and sisters. Have any? I have a few...3 of each, actually. We range in age from 12 to 30-something (ya, I'm NOT telling anymore...actually, I can't remember). Here are some recent pix.


Bo, me, Pud, Jodi and Miss Stella looking at her momma. We were all in Wichita visiting...Mackenzie's baby shower was that weekend and Bo was getting ready to move there from Manhattan.


I love this picture of Jo with her two girlies. We were on the tram at the Sedgwick County Zoo.


Jim graduated from 8th Grade this month...um, is he supposed to be this tall? He was only 2 months old when I left for college--and he's still just as cute!


Hey, this one actually has everybody but Jodi (I guess Elena was her stand-in). Paige, Mom, Mackenzie, Bo, Jim, Me, Jodi (Elena), Mark.

No comments: